Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Treat

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is "Fall"


I made this cute stacked pumpkin candy bar holder 




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Pumpkins Wrapper and cut it out with my Cameo. I stamped the faces with the Peachy Keen 2 1/4 inch Moodies faces instead of adding the faces that come with the file.
I roughed up the leaves and used a Copic marker to add the stitching lines.
I pop dotted the pumpkins onto the base and the candy bar itself.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Fall Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Harvest Signs stamp set.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

sooo sweet little pumpkins ! yummy ! kit kat is lilys fav !

Lorie said...

This is adorable!! What a great idea!