Friday, September 11, 2015

SAT September Release Day 3- Liberty- For A Super Girl



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's September release!  
Halloween is around the corner, so we decided to do some Costume Kids (which you can really use year round, not specific just to Halloween!)

Today its all about Liberty


Meet Liberty!  She is for all those super girls you know!  Dress her for halloween or any special occasion when you want to show someone how super you think they are!!

Included is a small "for a super girl" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions , not just Halloween!

Liberty is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my project with the new Liberty stamp!



I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Curved Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped and colored Liberty withe Copic Markers and cut her out by hand.
I added her on pop dots to the front of the card along with some stars I cut with the Jaded Blossom Star Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a banner I cut out with the Flag Dies 2

Stamps are available in the STORE RIGHT NOW

As an added BONUS, I have another tutorial for you! This one is for Red/Auburn Hair. You can see all the tutorials on the Stamp AnnieThing Pinterest Page HERE



Thanks for joining us for our September Release
 and have a great day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super AWESOME!! She is GORGEOUS!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE this image! Fab card shape to make her pop off that card! LOVE IT!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations