Sunday, September 6, 2015

Scarecrow Treats

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Fall Colors"

Here is the fun fall project I made




















I started this project with the Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I filled a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag with Candy Corn and glued the topper on.
I cut the scarecrow from the SVG Cutting Files Harvest Handled Bag file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Monster Mash face stamp.
I cut the sentiment banner from the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment with the Let's Talk Turkey stamp set.
To finish, I added a twine bow and some leaves I cut with the Fall Dies.

I hope you all liked my project and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darned fun!!! ♥ Sue Kment

Lorie said...

Wow, really, really cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs Gigi!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute Gigi, and I love CANDY CORN!!

Michelle said...

adorable ! love the little scarecrow he is tooo cute !

Migdalia said...

I absolutely adore the scarecrow face. Super cute treat!!
Awesome job my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M