Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 3- Penguin Poop

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets



I made this card and treat box with today's stamps!





HOW stinkin cute are those penguins?!?!?! I LOVE these new fun stamp sets!
I started this project with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped the penguins and trees onto Panel Dies with the Winter Panels stamp set. I colored the penguins with Copic Markers and paper pieced the bow, scarf, and trees.
I mounted them to a square mat cut with the Stitched Square Dies and cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2.
I cut the box from the Scallop Caddy Die and cut off the fold over flap on the front. I stamped and colored the penguin from the Penguin Dress Up, paper piecing the bow and tree.
I cut the snow using the Tropical Dies and the sentiment banner from the Mini Tag Dies 2.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

October 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Love the new sets and love your projects!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...LOVE them both!

Beckie Williams said...

I am in love with your bags of goodies!!

Migdalia said...

Way TOO cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M