Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 4- Merry and Bright

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set


Here is what I made with this new stamp set



I started this project with the NEW SVG Cutting Files Fold Over Treat Holder-Tree. I added a bag of Tic Tac's to the inside and stapled it to the inside flap.
I stamped and colored the light bulbs from the Watt's Up stamp set and stamped the face on the large bulb with a Peachy Keen Adorbsies stamp. 
I cut the sentiment banner from the Label Dies and stamped the sentiment, attaching it to the side.
To finish, I stamped and colored the string of lights from the Christmas Panels stamp set and glued it to the top of the flap.



I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
I'll see you back tomorrow for RELEASE DAY!!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Too cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lorie said...

That is really super cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE! Super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute treat! Who wouldn't love getting this?! The light bulb is adorable with that sweet face`so FUN!
Sherrie K