Friday, October 23, 2015

SAT October Release Day 3-Felicity



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....

Frappuccino Loving Felicity!



Just like all the hip and trendy kids, Felicity just loves to grab a frappe and go go go!!
With the cute black out HELLO word bubble, she is great little stamp for every day occasions!

Felicity is be available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showcased this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new Felicity Stamp!




I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Gift Card Card Front Base file and cut it out with my Cameo. I made a few changes to it, like rounding the corners and moving the mats around. 
I stamped and colored Felicity with Copic markers. I cut her out by hand and mounted her to the front of the card on pop dots.
I added the sentiment banner to the pocket using the Panel Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Picture This 2 stamp set.
To finish, I cut the tag using the Jaded Blossom Luggage Tag Die, added the gift card, and slid it in the pocket.


Stamps are available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So super cute!

Lorie said...

Your color scheme is wonderful! I love that you incorporated the gift card into the front of your card...nice job!