Thursday, November 12, 2015

Meowy Christmas

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I have a super cute treat box to share. 
I just LOVE these new Kraft Boxes! I plan on using a lot of these this holiday season :)






I started this project with the Kraft Boxes and added some paper shred and candy to the inside.
I stamped and paper pieced the kitty from the Kitty Dress Up stamp set, adding the santa hat.
I cut the background mat with the Stitched Circle Dies and added them to a belly band I made with decorative paper.
To finish, I stamped and colored the ornaments from the Christmas Panels and stamped the sentiment onto a hand cut tag from the Meow and Forever stamp set. 



 To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

I hope you all liked my projects and thanks for visiting! 

Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Love this Gigi! I picked up some of these kraft boxes to create with over the holidays to! I love the way you dressed this up! The papers are perfect and love the darling kitty! So adorable~coloring is fantastic as always!!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K