Saturday, November 21, 2015

Snowman Cards!

JADED BLOSSOM BLOG HOP POST JUST BELOW


Hi everyone! I wanted to share a couple of cards I made using the NEW Peachy Keen Face stamps and some NEW fun digital stamps they just released! They are also having a sale and you can get a free cutie patootie stamp set with qualifying orders! Check it out!


SALE ALERT ---- RELEASE AND REVEAL ----  SALE ALERT ----  RELEASE AND REVEAL ----Begins 11-18-2015 and runs until we run out of free stamps!!  HERE IS OUR NEW CATEGORY - Winter 2015-2016 . We have EIGHT NEW FACE SETS as well as a SUPER DUPER TREAT!!  There is a NEW package of a FACE SAMPLER! Tiered Discounts are AUTOMATIC (no code to put in) and are ON TOP OF ALL THE SALE PRICES... INCLUDING ALL OF THE CLEARANCE ITEMS!!
  • 1.00 to 49.99 - will receive an additional 15% off  !!!
  • 50.00 to 149.99 - will receive an additional 20% off !!!
  • 150.00 and over will receive an addtional 25% off !!! FREE STAMP SET is ONLY WITH PURCHASE of $75 (after discounts)
free stamp set with purchase

*Free stamp will be automatically put into your envelope and discounts are automatic too - you will not need a code for either one. * LIMIT ONE PER PERSON * Customers will not receive more than one set of free stamps with a larger order; IE: if you spent 150.00 (after discounts) you will still only receive ONE Free Stamp Set.

Here is the fun cards I made to share  with you today



For the first card I used the NEW Everyday Character Snow Face Assortment. That half carrot nose just cracks me up! 
I stamped the face onto one of snowman out of the NEW Faceless Winter Character Collection. There is 5 PAGES of fun images in this digital set, including sentiments like the one I used on this card.
I cut the snow and background mats using the Jaded Blossom Tropical Dies and Card Mat Dies.
To finish, I added some twine with a button and a punched snowflake.



For the second card I colored the snowman adding him to a circle mat cut with the Stitched Circle Dies. I stamped his face from the NEW Snow Sucks faces stamp set. I printed the sentiment from the North Pole Cheer digital set and cut it out using the Dimensional Banner Dies.

I hope you all liked my cards and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really cute!! TFS.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

My kind of snowman

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, way to funny! Those faces crack me up!
Sherrie k

Cathy said...

oh my gosh I love!!!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

the cards are both absolutley adorable!!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com