Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stamp AnnieThing November Release Day 1- Brooke Panda Hat



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's November release!  
With Winter well underway in parts of the country, we are dedicated this release to Winter!



Brooke is back, and ready for winter! 
She comes in her adorable Panda Hoodie and is all bundled up!  No sentiment comes with Brooke, stamp only.

Brooke will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I made this fun card with Brooke



How ADORABLE is Brooke in that Panda hat?!?!? I just LOVE her!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the red mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I layered a piece of gray paper along with the white mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I stamped Brooke into the center of the mat and colored her with Copic markers. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Pugs and Kisses stamp set.




Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our November Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a fun, upbeat card! Love it!

Beckie Williams said...

She is just so adorable.