Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 2- Thank Hoo

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!




I made this gift card holder for my project today




I started this project with the Folding Gift Card Die, using the Goody Bag Die mat for the white front.
I stamped and colored the owl with Copic Markers from the You're A Hoot stamp set along with both sentiments.
I stamped the hearts on strings to the white mat using the Valentine Panels, going off the mat with the stamped image.
I stamped the small owl image onto Kraft paper and punched it out with a circle punch. I mounted it to the scallop circle cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2 and added it on pop dots to the closure tab.
To finish, I cut out a mat for the gift card and used the Gift Card Die to cut the slots to hold it, added a decorative paper strip, and stamped the sentiment.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

January 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable gift card holder! LOVE the owl, your coloring rocks and what a fun sentiment!!!

Melissa said...

Really fun gift card holder!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Just too cute!!!

Lorie said...

I really love this, a great idea for a thank you gift!

Michelle said...

of course your coloring is perfect :P hahaha awesome job !