Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4- Chocolate Milk Treat

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!




Here is the project I made using the Chocoholic stamp set



I think this would be a great little treat to throw into a lunch bag...for young or old! LOL! I know I'd be happy for a little extra chocolate :D

I started this project with the Scallop Caddy Die and created a bag topper by cutting two pieces and gluing them together over a bag. I cut the front layers of paper in half and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Chocoholic stamp set onto the white. I separated the two colors with a piece I cut with the Border Dies.
I added that fun cow that I cut from the NEW SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Cow Head on pop dots to the top half of the topper.
I filled the 3 X 10 Inch Clear Bag with some Yoo-Hoo chocolate milk packets and attached the topper.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Hope Jones said...

How fun! Cute!!!

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh...what a great treat! That little cow makes me smile!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!!!