Friday, January 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 5-Morning Of- Rose Card

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our January Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- I HEART You Treat Bag
Tuesday- Thank Hoo Gift Card Holder
Wednesday- Hipster Gift Bag
Thursday- Cow Chocolate Milk Treats

Valentine Designer Tapes- $15.99

For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 1/17, 11:59pm pst.



Here is the card I created with these 2 sets along with yesterday's release, the Roses stamp set.



I started this card by stamping the Valentine Luggage Tag onto a piece of white card stock, trimmed it down, and matted it to a black.
I added it to a square mat I cut with the Stitched Square Dies and glued it to the card over a strip I cut with the Border Dies at the bottom.
I stamped and cut out the XO  from the Valentine Designer Tapes and added it over a banner I cut with the Flag Dies 2.
I stamped and colored the rose and leaves from the Roses stamp set and added it to the card in the corner. I used a white gel pen to go around the rose to really make it pop!

I hope you all liked my release week projects! Thanks for visiting!



And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our January Challenge.... Crafter's Choice

1 comment:

Lorie said...

A fabulous week of inspiration and today's card is no exception! So super pretty!