Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 1- Jessica



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!



Jessica is a new designed girl for our line and she is ready to give you a bouquet of flowers!  How sweet is she?
Will make an adorable Valentines Day card...but works ALL YEAR ROUND!

Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the card I made with Jessica!





I stamped Jessica onto a white mat that I trimmed in black. I colored her with Copic markers and used a white gel pen to add the dots to her bow and shirt.
I hand cut a banner for the side and stamped the sentiment onto a punched circle. I added the scallop mat from the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2.
To finish, I cut the Valentine sentiment using my Cameo and used a white gel pen to draw in the letters.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E31, E33, E57
Reds- R35, R29, R59
Blacks- W5, W7, 100
Greens- YG17, YG11


Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I LOVE the black and red and your layout is fab!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!!!