Monday, February 15, 2016

Greetings From Wonderland

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is "Crafters Choice".



Here is the fun treat box I made



































Didn't this turn out just SO CUTE!?!?!? I LOVE Alice In Wonderland themed things :)

I started this project with the 3D Book Box and cut it out with my Cameo. I added the center mat that I made myself with Watercolor Paper and Distress Inks. I was trying to mimic the Rose Garden from the movie :D
I cut the White Rabbit Chibi from the Chibi Kids Dressed As Wonderland and pop dotted him to the top of the box.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment on the front and side with the Jaded Blossom Greetings From Wonderland stamp set.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!