Thursday, February 4, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing February Release Day 2- Paige


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!


Paige is ready for the ball!  She even comes with an optional tiara crown (that fits on any of our pretty princesses!)

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the card I made with Paige



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I layered a die cut doily to the background along with some banner I cut with the Flag Dies 2
I cut the sentiment banner with the Label Dies and stamped the sentiment, adding it under one of the banners.
I stamped and colored Paige with Copic Markers and cut her out with my Scan and Cut. I also stamped and colored her crown, cutting it out with an X-Acto knife. I added Glossy Accents over the top and glued it onto her hair.
To finish, I mounted her to the card with pop dots.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E33, E57, E79
Dress- YG11, YG03, YG17
Crown- Y21, YR23

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Super Ah-Dorbz!!!

Lorie said...

I love this! It is so pretty! The crown is fab!