Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 4- Super Friend

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


I made this card and matching lollipop holder using this new set




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Arched Top Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I used the Stitched Circle Dies and Star Dies to create the Captain America badge.
I attached one to the card and the other to the Lollipop Die.
I used the Border Dies to add the blue strips and the Birthday Dies for the tiny stars on the lollipop holder.
I stamped the sentiments from the Super Hero 2 stamp set onto the card and a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies.
To finish, I attached the tag to the lollipop handle with some twine.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE these...FABBY idea!!!