Sunday, March 6, 2016

Treat Yourself To Some Ice Cream

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Use a stamp set or sentiment you've never used"

I made this Ice Cream Gift Card Holder for my project today




As I was looking through my stamps trying to find a set I've never used, I came across the Ice Cream For Sale set. I had still not gotten a chance to use it, and LOVE that ice cream truck, so I used it for this challenge.

I started this project with the Folding Gift Card Die and cut it out.
I added a mat to the front along with some colored stripes I cut with the Border Dies.
I stamped the sentiment and ice cream truck from the Ice Cream For Sale stamp set and hand cut the sentiments.
I half colored and half paper pieced the truck and added it on pop dots.
To finish the inside, I added some colored stripes and used the Gift Card Die to cut the slots for the holder.

I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you coloured the Icecream truck, looks great!

Michelle said...

super cute ! love the colored stripes you added !!! tooo cute !