Friday, May 6, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 3- Holly-Sweet Dreams




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  

This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!


Meet our newest stamp,
Holly, Sweet Dreams

Holly is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made!




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Holly onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I colored her with Copic markers and mounted the white mat with a pink.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2, added a button with twine bow and added more buttons to the top corner.


Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- Y21, YR23
PJ's and Bunnies- R20, 0
Blanket- Y11, Y21, Y17


She is available in the STORE Today!

Thanks for joining us for our May Release


 and have a great day!

No comments: