Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Bot-Day

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the fun Robot Birthday card I made using lots of Jaded Blossom goodies.



This turned out so cute! I love the fun colors!
I started this card with a standard A2 card Base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies
I added the white mat cut with the Goody Bag Die insert and embossed it with my Big Kick. 
I cut a slightly bigger mat and cut the notebook paper edge using the School Dies.
I cut the robot from Miss Kate Cuttables Love Robot and mounted it to the mat on pop dots.
To finish, I added banners cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment with the Robotastic stamp set.
I also stamped the top banner with the Robot Candies and stapled the tags on.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


No comments: