Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Stork Has Landed

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Celebrations"
 Birthday, Graduation, Wedding, etc.

I made this sweet baby gift bag for my project.





I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Box In Bag-Scallop Heart file and cut it out. I chose not to use the heart scallop border and instead using matching paper for the bands.
I cut the baby from the Chibi Newborns file and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden II face stamp.
I used the The Graduate stamp set for the sentiment on the baby blanket and the Birds Of A Feather on the tag I cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
To finish, I filled the bag with baby products and added brads to the handles.


I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Love this bag.. I'm due in 7 days so loving the cute baby with the peachy face.

Unknown said...

This is way too cute!! Love the face on the baby, so sweet!!!
Nancy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is absolutely precious! what paper line does the papers from the bag come from?

Unknown said...

Adorablr

Michelle said...

such an adorable baby gift !!! love !!!