Wednesday, July 13, 2016

ANOTHER Birthday

Hi everyone! I have been having fun with some of the NEW Peachy Keen faces they just released and wanted to share the card I made. I used the Bucket List Emoji's Face Assortment for this card.



This happens to be my face whenever I have another Birthday LOL!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I stamped the background using the Party Splatters.
I cut the balloons using the Birthday Dies and stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Bucket List Emoji face stamp.
I cut the "another" using my Cameo and stamped the birthday sentiment from the So Many Birthday's 2.
To finish, I tied twine around the balloons, added them on pop dots, and added sequins to the background.

I hope you liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Kathy Jakopovich said...

OMG, Gigi!! this is too funny / cute for words!! Love it!!