Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Happy Purr-Thday

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Brittney-Purr stamp set for my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I created the center strip by cutting a strip of decorative paper and then added edges cut with the Border Dies to the sides, tying a piece of twine around it.
I stamped and colored Brittney with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to the card.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Party Animal stamp set onto tags I cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable Gigi! Your coloring is amazing!
Sherrie K