Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hey Chickie!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a fun card I made using lots of Jaded Blossom an older Peachy Keen freebie set . This set was given away last winter and I though this birdie would be super cute to use on a summer card.



This card is about as shabby chic as I get as far as card designing LOL! But I think it turned out super cute!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the background mat cut with the Stitched Square Dies and added a ribbon to the side.
I layered a doily over the top and added a circle cut with the Stitched Circle Dies.
I stamped and paper pieced the bird from the freebie set and mounted him in the center on pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Hey Chickie stamp set.

Here is a picture of the stamp set for reference....in case you have it :)


I hope you liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Love the pattern on the birdie!! Great card!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable birdie! Cute design Gigi!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
Sherrie K