Saturday, July 2, 2016

New Peachy Keen Faces!

Hi everyone! Peachy Keen Stamps has release some NEW face stamps!!! They are SO CUTE!

Here a couple of cards I whipped up using some of them.


 When I saw this face I immediately though of a fish! LOL!
 I started with a 5 X 5 card base and I used the NEW Zippy Emoji Faces on the fish.
SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen-
SVG Cutting Files-
Jaded Blossom-




These faces crack me up! They reminded me of someone a little tipsy LOL!
For this card I used the NEW Sick and Tired Emoji Faces.
SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen Stamps-
SVG Cutting Files-
Jaded Blossom-

You can get ALL the NEW faces on sale this weekend at Peachy Keen!

so I drew up 60 + of them, peachy style!
at promo price and will begin shipping next week  Wednesday, July 6th.
SAVE 30% on this bundle 
Save 20% on the individuals packages :)


4 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

OMG - how ADORABLE are these!! Love those faces - they make me giggle.

Unknown said...

So cool!!!! Love these faces!!!

Migdalia said...

Both ADORABLE my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Kathy Jakopovich said...

Aw GiGi!!! These designer samples are the BOMB!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!! Love Ya!! :)Kathy