Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stamp Annie Thing July Release Day 2- Kelly-Reading Book



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's July release!  

I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Summer is the perfect time to catch up with your favorite books!

Kelly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made with the new Kelly stamp!





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the yellow striped mat using the Goody Bag Die insert and the sentiment banner cut with the Flag Dies 2.
I stamped and colored Kelly with Copic markers and mounted her on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from The Graduate stamp set and attached the sentiment banner using brads.

She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day!

No comments: