Friday, September 23, 2016

Jaded Blossom Mini Die Release Hop

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the September Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there is also link to each new die below.


Now onto the hop!

The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see fabulous projects at each stop!


SCENIC DIES- $26.99




BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Here's what I created




I created these cute little treat bags for today.
I started these with the Goody Bag Die and cut them out. Before assembling them, I used the Rectangle Dies 2 to cut out the windows in the front and added acetate to the inside.
I added the front frames cut with the Rectangle Dies 2 and Goody Bag Die insert and the snow layers cut with the Border Dies 2.
For the penguin one, I added the fence layer cut with the Scenic Dies and the sentiment banner cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
I stamped and colored the penguin from the Penguin Dress Up and stamped the sentiment from the set.
For the deer bag, I added the birch tree layer to the background using the Scenic Dies.
 I stamped and paper pieced the deer from the Hello Deer stamp set along with the sentiment that I stamped onto the tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
To finish, I added Doodlebug Sprinkles to the snow and attached the sentiment tags with mini clothes pins.


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is add CANDACE O!



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

21 comments:

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the goody bags!

Unknown said...

Omg!!! these are so flippin adorable!!!! love them!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love it!!

scootingranny said...

Great projects and your little faces on the images are just so sweet!

Unknown said...

Love your treat bags! They are fantastic!

Sarah said...

LOVE! The paper piecing on the deer is so awesome!

cghundley said...

Oh these are adorable
and I love the deer!
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Great project!

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh...those are AhDORABLE!!

red1979 said...

Oh, these goody bags are just too darn cute!

Mindy Eggen Design said...

super creative ! and absolutely adore the critters !

snappy scrappy said...

These are so darn adorable!!!!

Sin City Chix said...

Cuteness overload!

Janis Lewis said...

These are so cute!!!

Sue D said...

Adorable treat bags using these new dies.

Denise Bryant said...

Such cute treat bags! Love the fun details on each one! Fabulous new dies!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea

Carey Nusbaum said...

Oh my goodness! These are the CUTEST goody bags I have ever seen! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

Laura Palmer said...

These are too cute to use. I adore your design!

Laura Palmer said...

I meant to ask, what is the name of the printed paper you used? Such great prints!

GiGi said...

Thank you Laura! The print paper is from the My Minds Eye Found Christmas stack.