Friday, September 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 5-Morning Of- Batty For You

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our September Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are


Monday- It's All About The Candy Corn
Tuesday- Pop Rock Treat Toppers
Wednesday- Nutty For You
Thursday- Thanksgiving Acorn


For our Freebie of the Month !

Here is the candy gift box I made using the Halloween Label freebie




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Tall Trapezoid Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added the mat layer and the bat I cut from the Big Eyed Bat file.
I stamped the sentiment image from the Halloween Label stamp set onto a Stitched Square Die in Versa Mark ink and then used chalk to color it in gradient layers.
To finish, I tied some ribbon to the handle.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our September Challenge.... 
Use LOTS of Dies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute project!!! Love the tag, so cool!!