Sunday, September 25, 2016

NEW Peachy Keen Faces! September Release

Hi everyone! Peachy Keen Stamps has released some NEW face stamps along with some NEW Digital Stamps!!! They are SO FUN and all Halloween/Fall themed!

Here a couple of projects I whipped up using some of them.




HOW dang CUTE is that bat?!?!?! I just LOVE him!
I used the NEW Faceless Fall digi stamps for the bat and the NEW Batty Face Assortment

SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen

SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom



For my second card, I used the NEW Faceless Fall digital stamps and the Itchy Stitchy Face Assortment

SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen

Jaded Blossom

































And of course I had to make a couple of treats! Because what is Halloween without candy!?!? LOL!


SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen

Jaded Blossom





SUPPLIES

Jaded Blossom

Make sure to check out ALL the NEW stamps at Peachy Keen!
I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!
I cannot choose a favorite because they all are!!