Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gingerbread Girl Shaped Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a card I made using some NEW Peachy Keen Peachy Pieces that were recently released. 
I used the Patty Cake and Baker Man Peachy Pieces and Candy Cane 1 5/8 inch face stamps for my card today.




I used the Patty Cake and Baker Man  Peachy Pieces SVG for the ginger girl and cut out the shaped card with my Cameo.
 I created the shape card in my Designers Edition program by mirroring image above and then welding together.
I stamped her face with a Candy Cane 1 5/8 inch face stamp, adding the white with a gel  pen and chalk to the cheeks.
I also added a heart Doodlebug Sprinkle to the center of her dress, more for her hair bows, and used my Wink Of Stella glitter brush to glitter up her icing.



WE HAVE SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU!!


Available now are the Wintertime Peachy Pieces SVGS
FACES ARE INCLUDED in these new files
 so you can make window decor, stencils, cards, layouts and MORE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop throughout the Holidays and save 25%!
you do not need a code
Enjoy 99 cent shipping in the USA 
PK-1705 Fashionista II Face Assortment
You'll get it at 25% off and the FREE STAMP is 

MERRY CHRISTMAS
 (shown below)
as well as 99 cent first class shipping if we ship to a USA address.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute! Love that she is a shape card.