Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 1- Giselle- Have A Ball Sweet 16 Card




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!



Giselle will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I made this Sweet 16 Birthday card with Giselle




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I embossed it with the Cuttlebug Diamond folder and matted it in grey.
I stamped Giselle onto a mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 2 and colored her with Copic Markers. I also added gems to her dress and mask.
I cut a decorative doily for behind the mat and the front one out of glitter paper.
I cut the "16" from the Alphabet Dies and matted it to a punched circle.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment to the side on the center mat. 



We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!

No comments: