Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hello Baby

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple cards I did with a NEW Peachy Keen Digital face stamp set. 
In case you haven't heard, Peachy Keen is going ALL DIGITAL! So they have a huge sale right now on their physical stamps. If you've wanted a set, get them now because once they're gone, they're gone forever!  

I used the Look Up Digital set on the babies.





How stinkin cute are these faces?!?! I just love their little tooth!
I used my Cameo and the Print and Cut feature to whip out these cute babies! It made is SO FAST!
I started with the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Babies and added them to my mat. I used the "release compound path" from the heads to remove the eyes.
I transferred in the Peachy Keen Looking Up digital stamp set, ungrouped them and added the faces to the heads. 
Then I printed and cut! That EASY!


I assembled the babies and added each to a standard A2 card base.
I used chalk for their cheeks, copic markers for the mouth and eyes, and a white gel pen for the teeth and freckles.
I used the Jaded Blossom Hello Hello stamp set for the sentiment and the following dies

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


We're goin' digital!

Hello Peachies! 

Well a lot has happened in the last week!  We have FINALLY bit the bullet and made the decision to go ALL IN with digital stamps.  We are clearing out ALL of our physical inventory. Please note, once the physical face stamps are gone, they're gone for good.  You will get 40 percent off if you type SAVE40 in the Promo box at checkout.   

With all this going on, I have just uploaded the first four of MANY digital face stamp sets that will be avialable in coming weeks.
You'll find these new faces in a new category: HERE

General Info: These are black and white images. There are 9, one inch faces in each set and the price point is 4.99 for each set. As more information becomes available, we will post it on our website.







If you are unfamiliar with digital stamps - we're gonna be growing up with you! :)
Here is the page that is included in each of the digital stamp sets sold on our website: http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/important-info


Hope that you will decide to grow with us!!

   99 cent shipping in the USA throughout January, 2017
(Orders over $75.00 after discounts ship free in the USA)

Thank you so much for your patronage!
~HAPPY NEW YEAR~
Have a great and SAFE weekend!!
Sincerely,
Kathy Jakopovich

No comments: