Thursday, January 26, 2017

I Like You A Watt

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this fun treat bag I made. I used the Watt's Up stamp set for this project.




I started this project with the Goody Bag Die and cut it out along with the mat.
I cut the light bulb from the Miss Kate Cuttables Happy Girl Light Bulb and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In Stitches face.
I added some twine to the bottom and stamped the sentiment from the Watt's Up  stamp set.
To finish, I stamped and colored the mini light bulbs and added them to some Hershey's Kiss candy.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Darn CUTE!!!! Sweet idea! :)

Theresa

Jocy said...

She is sooo cute!! I love watt you made. ;-)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!