Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4- Cupid Airlines

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

Image may contain: text

I made this Balloon holder package for today





I started this project with the Lollipop Die and cut it out.
I added a mat piece to the front and a Balloon Whack-A-Pack to the inside. I never saw anything like this before so I had to do one to see how they worked. It's CRAZY COOL! Just open package, unfold balloon, and smack it with the palm of your hand and it inflates before your eyes! I found these at the Dollar Tree. The balloon on the right is what they turn into.
I added a heart to the background cut with the NEW Heart Dies 1 and some heart gems.
I stamped and colored the cupid with Copic Markers from the NEW Cupid Airlines and added him on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom. 


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! This is so awesome!! Great idea, love, love, love it!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So FAB Gigi!!! LOVE!

Michelle said...

such a cute little treat ! awesome coloring on cupid too !