Friday, February 3, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing February Release Day 3- Maggie




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's February Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!

No automatic alt text available.

Meet Maggie!
She's a Hip Steampunk Girl!
Maggie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I made Maggie into a fun Steampunk Mad Hatter!



When I first saw Maggie I immediately thought of the Mad Hatter. I don't know why but I ran with it LOL!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Maggie with Copic markers, adding a bow tie stamped from the Chloe and Sam stamp. I cut her out by hand and pop dotted her to a fancy doily.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Greetings From Wonderland stamp set onto a Flag Die 2 and added some sprinkles to the background.


I hope you enjoyed our February release!

 Have a great day!