Friday, March 3, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing March Release Day 3- Julie
















Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's March Release!
Do you like to party and celebrate? If so, then this release is designed for you!



Julie is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I created with Julie



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 and 2.
I stamped Julie and the cupcake onto a mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 2 and colored her with Copic Markers.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and tied some twine with a button at the top.

I hope you enjoyed our March release!


 Have a great day!