Friday, April 28, 2017

Peachy Keen April Digital Release

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple cards I made using Peachy Keen Stamps new On The Pond digital stamp sets! 
These new stamps are super cute and are being released TODAY!

First up I have this fun frog card. All the sentiment in my cards are from the On The Pond Digital set.






















Recipe 
Peachy Keen Stamps

Jaded Blossom



Next up is this Goose Birthday card




Recipe 
Peachy Keen Stamps

Jaded Blossom


And last is this fun turtle Birthday card



Recipe 
Peachy Keen Stamps

Jaded Blossom
Spring Dies 2- Clouds

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!

Make sure you head to Peachy Keen Stamps to pick up these NEW RELEASES!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your cards are so CUTE!! LOVE them!!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo cute!

JoD said...

Do u have a tutorial on how to use digital stamps? Do u just print, color and fussy cut?