Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing April Release Day 1- Molly





Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!
Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!


Image may contain: drawing


Molly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Here is the card I made with Molly




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the fence from the Scenic Dies and the grass from the Spring Dies.
I stamped and colored Molly with Copic markers and added her on pop dots.
The sentiment tag was cut using the Label Dies and I stamped the sentiment from the Worlds Greatest Parents stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed our April release!
Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #2!


 Have a great day!

No comments: