Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing April Release Day 2- Sofia





Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!
Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!


Image may contain: drawing

Sofia will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Sofia




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Sofia onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and half paper pieced/half colored her with Copic Markers.
I matted in in pink and added a pink bow to the background.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Label Dies and added gems to to sides.


I hope you enjoyed our April release!
Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #3!


 Have a great day!