Friday, August 4, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 3- Tony-I Get A Kick Out Of You




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Tony's back! He's earning his belts in karate!!



No automatic alt text available.




Tony is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Tony



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I layered a Rectangle Die 2 on top and then the white mat is cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I stamped and colored Tony with Copic markers and added him on  pop dots.
To finish, I added the sentiment onto a hand cut tag to the side.

I hope you enjoyed our August release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute ... liking this release more than i thought I would!!