Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing September Release Day 1-Tommy




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!

No automatic alt text available.



Tommy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Tommy



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut a couple Heart Dies 2 and added them to the background.
I stamped and colored Tommy with Copic markers, adding him to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I added some twine and stamped the sentiment from the Lover's Day stamp set.

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: