Monday, October 16, 2017

Nightmare Before Christmas Planner Spreads

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing the spreads in my Recollections Planner and Mini Happy Planner.
I got all this out of 1 kit from Sweet Kawaii Design, called Nightmare!

First up is last week in my Mini Happy Planner




Next is this week's spread in my Mini Happy Planner





















And my final pages are for next week in my Recollections planner





I am a HUGE lover of The Nightmare Before Christmas so when I saw this kit, I had to have it!

As I said, I got all these spreads from 1 kit!
I used the Nightmare kit from Sweet Kawaii Design.
If you've never tried her stickers, YOU HAVE TO! They are THE BOMB! They are made from vinyl so they never rip your paper and you can easily remove them. They are also very vibrant in their colors.
She does a $2 Tuesday, so you can pick some up to try at little cost. I highly recommend trying them!
She also does kits in Mini and Horizontal.

If you decide to try her out, please use this link to refer me :)
http://i.refs.cc/pTyh22EB

I added a few extras here and there from Mambi sticker books and that awesome Nightmare Before Christmas washi is from a great friend!

I hope you all liked my weekly spreads in my planners and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

I love when you share your planner stickers and companies!! You are the best!!