Friday, October 6, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing October Release Day 3- Sofia-Sugar Skull Card




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!


Image may contain: drawing


Sofia is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Sofia




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I added a decorative mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and some flags cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2, stamping the sentiment on the white one.
I stamped and colored Sofia with Copic Markers and added her on pop dots.
To finish, I added the skull banner cut with the Halloween Banner Dies.

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

So neat! Love the banner die with her~

Beckie Williams said...

Amazing does not even begin to describe your card. I love this new stamp and you did such a fab job with her!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness !! That's a great Halloween card !! The coloring is stunning and I love the skull garland so much !!