Monday, January 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 1- My Heart Belongs To You

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with a NEW Die!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made this treat pillow box purse for today








I started this project with the NEW Pillow Box Die and cut it out. I used the mat layer die to cut out the center for the handle and repeated the process with the dark pink.
I added a row of hearts cut from the Valentine Dies and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Fancy Valentine stamp set.
I stamped and paper pieced the fox from the Foxy stamp set and mounted it to the treat box on pop dots.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99

Regular price for the release package is $122.99


January 2018 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 


This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!

Have a great day!



3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so STINKIN' CUTE!! I love it!
Awesome job!

Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly cute! I love how you made the handle!

Michelle said...

sooo stinkin cute ! love the handle you created with the insert !