Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 1- Taylor-So Beary Sweet




Hi and welcome to our first release for the NEW YEAR!
We are so excited to share with you all the wonderful new stamps and other
wonderful products we will carry in our line this year!

Image may contain: drawing





Taylor will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Taylor




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Taylor with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to a mat cut from the Goody Bag Die.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added some twine with a button.

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

She is so cute and i love that color combo!!